Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bossing Workshop and Hosting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bossing Workshop and Hosting!

Post by Pandajedi on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Hey guys! So this is a topic open to all members (whether you want to host, or be hosted)

I wanted to make a thread in order to help organize some bossing events outside of the scheduled times for these situations....
1. The clan designated events are a difficult time for you to be online
2. You are inexperienced with the boss, and therefore would like to be taught how to do it on a more personal level. (example tactics, gear setups, action bar setups)
3. You are lower level, and feel you truly need to learn a boss before being comfortable in an immediate clan situation.
4. You are lower level or have budget issues, and would simply enjoy having a higher level join you/tank for you on your trip so you don't have to worry about pesky things like inefficiency or deaths  tongue 
5. You simply want a boss partner because soloing gets boring! (trust me I know)
6. Any other reason you can think of

In light of these reasons, I am volunteering my services to anyone that feels they would benefit from bossing with me, whether it be to learn, to gain a competitive edge, or just to spend some fun time with a clan mate!
Therefore I have a standing offer to anyone in the clan to have me "Host" a boss trip with/for you. Don't be afraid to ask! I will never be annoyed with you and will try to work around my schedule so we can plan a solid trip!  These trips are open to anyone, regardless of gear/stats.  The more people we can get learning to boss with us, the more people we will have available for clan events and to help others further down the line.

Cheers! Lets kill make some money!   rock on 

Current PVM Volunteers
- PandaJedi
- KO

Pandajedi

Back to top Go down

Re: Bossing Workshop and Hosting!

Post by KO on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:10 am

Added my name to the list and made this a sticky so that more people might see it.
Brilliant idea. Glad to see the community being so willing to help each other.

KO
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:18 am

This sounds awesome, and I will probably wait in line to take (either of) you up on the offer Razz

I would attach my name to the list, but I (sort of) suck at bossing because my method is to just power through everything. I am always open to teach some fine points, but I am not an expert.

Feel free to list which bosses you feel comfortable teaching about. I am curious about soloing sara in the new age of gwd. Maybe you know how to do KK duos (I hear some people are doing them now)? And, of course, if you have figure d out Vorago I beg of you to teach me Razz I would love to know how to Nex but I have been there and I find it ... a pain in the butt Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://labyrinthclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandajedi on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:55 am

Haha Yea
My current List of Bosses I really feel comfortable with are
- All GWD bosses, solo, duo, trio
- Dagganoth Kings, (can teach how to tribrid, hybrid, or solo mage rex)
- Glacors (can teach methods)
- KBD
- QBD (Helping with methods)

I think that's it for now, hopefully I will learn to be an expert NEX and KK fighter at some point... Kay, Boss, and I have fooled around with KK a bit on beta, but we are in need of a high level attacker, you should join us some time few Smile

Pandajedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:59 am

Really like this! I may have to utilize this service at some point down the road, since bossing does seem like fun but as we discussed yesterday in-game I am more of a skiller than a PvMer. Very Happy

Beacon
Admin
Admin

http://forums.d2jsp.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreadmist on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:24 pm

I don't have enough experience on the bosses in RS to offer "coaching" (atleast not yet, except for maybe QBD), but I've always been attracted to ARPG's and end game PvM in mmo's.

So just gonna mention here that I'm always up for bossing whenever I'm online, so just give me a /poke if you feel like bossing but not necessary soloing.

Doesn't matter to me if it's duo/trio or whatever else you can think of, I just like the teamwork aspect of bossing and obviously the loot. Razz

Would also personally be really interested in learning KK/Nex in the near future.

Dreadmist

Back to top Go down

Post by KO on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:49 pm

What a turn out!
This is exactly why I am so proud of this clan.

I am very experienced with Kalphite King. I'll be happy to help on that front. Everything else seems pretty well covered, though of course I am available to help with them also.

KO
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blih on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Sign me up! I've ALWAYS wanted to get into bossing, but I've always been more skiller oriented. My biggest fear and why I've hesitated on bossing is the inexperience. I've done KBD and KQ a loooong time ago, but I'd love to learn how to do it all! Dk's, Td's, Gwd, Nex, etc..

Blih

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandajedi on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:23 pm

I'm Loving the respond!
Blih LMK anytime you see me on if you would like a gad or dks trip

And @ Dread and TK
Looks like thats 3 for a high level KK trip.. we should try a trio or look for one more

Pandajedi

Back to top Go down

Post by code13 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:09 pm

i wouldnt mind doing some kk!
i also feel comfortable with any GWD Bosses and QBD.

code13

Back to top Go down

Post by Blih on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:23 pm

I'd be down to do some KK soon too! Just gotta get my gear (in the next few days hopefully!) at some point just shoot me a pm on jsp with what you guys think I should buy for bossing Smile

Blih

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandajedi on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:21 am

This is great! Ok sorry i've been avoiding it but we need to try KK soon as a clan... I think so far blih, code, kay and i are in? any other takers.. can't promise i won't die a bunch.

In other news, as part of the ideology behind the bossing workshop, I finally took bossqq to Dag kings and he kicked ass for his first (and second time)

I promised mitch a trip next Smile

Pandajedi

Back to top Go down

Post by BossQQ on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:31 am

Thanks for teaching me dag kings <3
I feel like a jedi now!

BossQQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content