Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bonus exp FAQ

3 posters

Go down

Bonus exp FAQ Empty Bonus exp FAQ

Post by BossQQ Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:10 pm

What is GameBlast?
GameBlast is an event which has been set up by SpecialEffect, a charity which helps support people living with disabilities play and enjoy games. To learn more about the charity involved, click here.

How can I donate via JustGiving?
You can donate by accessing our JustGiving page and clicking ‘donate’, where you’ll have the option to donate via variety of different methods.

How can I donate in game?
Donations in game can be made via the Well of Goodwill, where we’ll donate $1 per every 5M GP that is donated. Both items, gold and bonds can be placed into the well. Bonds are converted at 4.70$.

Where can I tune in and watch?
We’ll be broadcasting live from our official Twitch page.

When does the stream start?
The stream starts at 1PM GMT on Friday the 21st of February and ends on Saturday the 22nd at 1PM.

What will be happening on the stream?
The stream will be full of exciting in game and out of game competitions, events, activities and challenges, all of which will be happening throughout the 24 hours.

When does double XP start and end?
The double XP begins at midday GMT on Friday the 21st of February and ends at midday GMT on Monday the 24th of February.

Will the double XP decrease over time?
No – the double XP will last throughout the entire duration and will not decrease with time.

What exactly does double XP entail?
Double XP means there will be a 2x base XP multiplier on all skill training, including Summoning. The XP bonus for the Refer a Friend scheme will also be doubled from 10% to 20%

Will my outfits still give their XP boost?
Yep! Your outfits in game will continue to provide you with their XP boost like normal.

Will my bonus XP still be used instead of, or in addition to double XP?
No. All bonus XP will be frozen during the double XP weekend.

Will prayer altars still boost my XP?
No, altars will not be doubled, nor will Ectofuntus. Clan avatars won’t give an XP boost either.

Do free players get their XP doubled too?
Double XP is only for members, but free players will receive a 1.2x multiplier instead (as will members playing on free worlds).

BossQQ

Back to top Go down

Bonus exp FAQ Empty Re: Bonus exp FAQ

Post by Beacon Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Very happy that bonus experience will remain the same throughout the weekend and will not diminish over time. That was my biggest concern!

Shame that we cannot utilize the avatar, though. Sad
Beacon
Beacon
Admin
Admin

http://forums.d2jsp.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by BossQQ Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:44 am

Well tbh, i am glad the way they do it! Makes it simpel and i think it can be a good thing that we dont have to cordinate the avatar Razz

BossQQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Just a note that while I have missed much of Bonus XP weekend due to work & flu (which is worse?? mwahahaha: flu is much worse), I have enjoyed seeing the clan pull together in terms of gz's and information sharing. I continue to believe that while we're new and we're not all maxed or well-known ... and we don't have a t7 citadel yet etc, we're surely one of the very best clans in the game. It is about quality and we have loads of quality. A lot of clans say that they help each other, work with each other, and have friendly chats etc but time and again I have heard that those are false advertisements. In our case, I think we exceed in all areas. We can always improve but we have something to feel proud of -- each other!  cheers 

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://labyrinthclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BossQQ Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Admin wrote:Just a note that while I have missed much of Bonus XP weekend due to work & flu (which is worse?? mwahahaha: flu is much worse), I have enjoyed seeing the clan pull together in terms of gz's and information sharing. I continue to believe that while we're new and we're not all maxed or well-known ... and we don't have a t7 citadel yet etc, we're surely one of the very best clans in the game. It is about quality and we have loads of quality. A lot of clans say that they help each other, work with each other, and have friendly chats etc but time and again I have heard that those are false advertisements. In our case, I think we exceed in all areas. We can always improve but we have something to feel proud of -- each other!  cheers 

yeah2  yeah 

BossQQ

Back to top Go down

Post by BossQQ Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Bonus exp FAQ 2mmhfvb
for panda

BossQQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content