Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Seasonal high scores - life points healed

3 posters

Go down

Seasonal high scores - life points healed Empty Seasonal high scores - life points healed

Post by KO Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:51 am

This is the first week ever where this high score has been offered, so naturally competition was fierce to win the title.
The current champion has healed over 292 million life points.
If he used only rocktails, which heal 1800 life points, it would have taken him over 162 thousand rocktails. Each bite of food takes 1.8 seconds to consume, so this translates to 4860 minutes eating on RS. This time doesn't include the time spent banking. As far as I know, this amount of food was consumed in less than 6 real life days - though I might be incorrect about how long the high score lasts for.

For his title, the current champion has spent over 81 real life hours purely eating food on RS, he has spent over 650m RSGP and he has more than doubled the next closest competitor.
KO
KO
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Seasonal high scores - life points healed Empty Re: Seasonal high scores - life points healed

Post by Admin Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:26 pm

That's impressive. He literally ate through half of a partyhat :O
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://labyrinthclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Seasonal high scores - life points healed Empty Re: Seasonal high scores - life points healed

Post by Beacon Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Well, something to consider is that you heal when you go to a bank, so that may play a part in the healing as well. Also Soulsplit could be another source of healing.
Beacon
Beacon
Admin
Admin

http://forums.d2jsp.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by KO Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Beacon wrote:Well, something to consider is that you heal when you go to a bank, so that may play a part in the healing as well. Also Soulsplit could be another source of healing.

True. According to the high scores table, I had healed 415k LP over the 6 days that it had been running, and I don't remember eating an awful lot of food. I assume it all stacked up from DG, Rejuvination (and similar abilities) and Soul Split healing.
I assume there will be a method that the leaders are abusing, but I thought the statistic was interesting still.
KO
KO
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down