Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Week 20 - Weekly XP Challenge

2 posters

Go down

Week 20 - Weekly XP Challenge Empty Week 20 - Weekly XP Challenge

Post by Jake The Snake Tue May 06, 2014 3:14 am

This week's skill is Construction!

Get out your hammers and saws, and start building things!  Don't let the size of furniture scare you  scared - make it flatpacked and it will come out in a manageable size!  While you're in your house, you might want to tidy up a bit  vac  or get your maid to do so.  Also, don't get too cooped up.  You can do construction outside your house as well!   swing 

Here's the tracker: http://runetrack.com/competitions/competition_tracker.php?id=22444

Construction XP tips:
Build the 4 monthly altars.  (big XP rewards)
Wield the construction chisel obtained from the monthly altars D&D. (+1% XP and invisible +1 level boost)
Wear the construction outfit obtained from Temple Trekking/Burgh de Rott Rambling. (+1% XP per item)
Do your construction on the same world as the clan avatar (+3% boost) (or summon it yourself if you can for a +6% boost).
If you find any long bones or curved bones while fighting large creatures, give them to Barlak in Dorgesh-Kaan (after Death to the Dorgeshuun) for a modest XP and GP reward.
If you want to build higher level items, get the crystal saw (from Eyes of Glouphrie, gives an invisible +3 boost) and/or drink home-brewed tea (gives a visible +1-3 boost, depending on the level of your shelves).  These two items' level boosts do stack together.
If you obtained some portable sawmills this past weekend, you can use them to turn logs into planks cheaply and quickly!  This can also get you protean planks, which can be used as any plank (so basically, mahogany planks).  When this happens, your one log turns into two protean planks.

Last week's winners:

First place: VanDamage - 500k gp prize
Second place: Ryan Ofc - 300k gp prize
Third place: Code13 - 200k gp prize

Jake The Snake

Back to top Go down

Week 20 - Weekly XP Challenge Empty Re: Week 20 - Weekly XP Challenge

Post by Beacon Tue May 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Quite the costly skill to train, but that tip about the Sawmills helped me considerably, thank you Jake! Just finished up my 20 Sawmills and I have 2146 Protean Planks. Also saved some Mahogany Planks so I could hit 85 if I get some bonus exp from Stealing Creation. Smile
Beacon
Beacon
Admin
Admin

http://forums.d2jsp.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake The Snake Tue May 13, 2014 2:51 am

Awesome, glad I could help! The reward money for getting first should also help to pay you back for those planks. Wink

This week's winners:
First place: Pyherion - 500k gp prize
Second place: Jake13Snake - 300k gp prize
Third place: VanDamage - 200k gp prize

Jake The Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down