Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Point System

3 posters

Go down

Point System Empty Point System

Post by Admin Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Our point system should be updated to reflect current CPs; if I missed anyone or made any mistakes, please let me know. Of course, the Citadel resets tonight so naturally it will be off by one week for a lot of people. I will re-update the point system later on. It is basically just a catch-up for now. The points must be added individually so it is a bit tedious. I could do it by group, but that would make no sense Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://labyrinthclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Point System Empty Re: Point System

Post by Dreadmist Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:26 pm

And what differs points from CP's? I don't recall them at all. Razz

Dreadmist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake The Snake Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Dreadmist wrote:And what differs points from CP's? I don't recall them at all. Razz

CPs are Clan Points. Points are CPs. They're the same thing. The issue was simply that the forum's record of each person's CPs was not up to date. (Correct me if I'm mistaken, Rew)

The most official record of our Clan Points is on the TDC leader board. The forum displays what it knows to be our clan points underneath our name on each of our posts, and on our profile page. Rew basically copied the CP numbers from the TDC leader board into the forum's records for each person.

Jake The Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreadmist Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:34 pm

If it's the samething as CP's then yea we're on the same page and sorry for my stupidity.

It just sounded like something new or maybe something I had missed, lol.

Dreadmist

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Dreadmist wrote:If it's the samething as CP's then yea we're on the same page and sorry for my stupidity.

It just sounded like something new or maybe something I had missed, lol.

It is the same thing but the numbers are not always the same, which can cause confusion. Basically I hope to keep the numbers roughly in order but only to reflect where people are in general. If I had a little extra time I would be more on top of it.

Another idea would be to remove CPs from profiles and posts, and put something else in there instead (like the Sexyness points I tried to start -- see Announcements for my failings there) Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://labyrinthclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down