Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jadinko Tracking Guide

Go down

Jadinko Tracking Guide Empty Jadinko Tracking Guide

Post by Beacon Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:52 am

Preface
As you progress in the Hunter skill, you will eventually come across Jadinkos, as they provide some of the fastest experience rates in the game. Tracking Jadninkos is inevitable if you are aiming to train on Draconic Jadinkos, as you will need Corrupt Vines from tracking Diseased Jadinkos to make Juju Hunter Potions and you will need Striped Vines from Camouflaged Jadinkos to ward off Common Jadinkos. Many users find tracking these to be very annoying and difficult, because you end up constantly searching everywhere and cannot finish the tracked path. As of recent I have discovered fool-proof ways of completing the track paths, as there are static paths you can follow.

Small Note: all of the paths displayed in this guide will all start off in the same location, to deter too much deviance.

Requirements
- Shadow Jadinko (Shadow Vine): 71 Hunter
- Diseased Jadinko (Corrupt Vine): 78 Hunter
- Camouflaged Jadinko (Striped Vine): 79 Hunter

Shadow Vines are used with Clean Argway to make Scentless Potions.
Corrupt Vines are used with Clean Erzille to make Juju Hunter Potions.
Striped Vines are used to ward off unwanted Jadinkos (e.g. Common).

Small Note: While the above Hunter requirements apply, certain Construction, Farming and Herblore levels will be needed to fully utilize resources obtained.
This guide assumes you have those requirements, and you are aiming to simply collect vines for the aforementioned reasons.

Recommendations
- Spirit Arctic Bear (+7 Invisible Hunter Boost): 73 Summoning
- Spirit Kyatt/Larupia/Graahk (+5 Invisible Hunter Boost): 57 Summoning
- Enhanced Yaktwee Stick (5% Bonus Experience): 72 Hunter & 1000 Charm Sprites caught
- Tracker Auras (3% - 15% capture rate): 5000, 21000, 42000, 61000, 119000 Loyalty Points -- respectively

Path 1

Start off at the Southwest Burrow and Inspect. Then Inspect the plant slightly North near the 3 trees.
Jadinko Tracking Guide Dh21M18

The path leads to a Hole. When this happens, you should automatically look at the Northeastern Hole and Inspect.
After, Inspect the plant that is in between the two trees south of the Hole. Now Attack the bush directly North.
Jadinko Tracking Guide RY0INs4

Path 2a
This path is sometimes tricky, so I will show the two variations, as it can be confusing for people.

As always, start at the Southwest Burrow and Inspect. Now go North and Inspect the Hole, since the path first leads into the Hole next to the Burrow.
After, Inspect the plant that is slightly to the East near the last tree in the cluster of trees.
Jadinko Tracking Guide VExRUQL

Inspect the plant that is directly East of the last plant you Inspected. Now Attack the bush directly South of it.
Jadinko Tracking Guide 6BXn3VR

Path 2b
This path is sometimes tricky, so I will show the two variations, as it can be confusing for people.

Start off at the Southwest Burrow and Inspect. Check the North Hole, if nothing is found, go to the Northeastern Hole; otherwise, follow Path 2a.
Jadinko Tracking Guide W04knrh

Inspect the Northeastern Hole, then Inspect the plant in the middle of the trees, then Inspect the plant directly west of that plant.
Now you have completed the path, so you may Attack the bush North of the last plant you Inspected.
Jadinko Tracking Guide ToyTtB0

Closing Statements

I do not take full credit for the methods described in this guide.
Credits go to this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj1v1DlmOFk.

Put this guide together mainly to summarize what he said in the guide with pictures, as I find it quicker to just use picture references.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you think I should include something else. Enjoy, and happy Hunting! Smile
Beacon
Beacon
Admin
Admin

http://forums.d2jsp.org/

Back to top Go down