Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Best & Worst Flips -- Let's Post 'Em Up

2 posters

Go down

Best & Worst Flips -- Let's Post 'Em Up Empty Best & Worst Flips -- Let's Post 'Em Up

Post by Admin Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:32 pm

I recently lost about 30M flipping frost dragon bones in one swoop. Meant to put them up for 15k+ each, but typed 1.5k+ each Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://labyrinthclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Best & Worst Flips -- Let's Post 'Em Up Empty Re: Best & Worst Flips -- Let's Post 'Em Up

Post by KO Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:11 pm

I forget what the official term is, but my best flip was probably when you could still 'coinshare snipe'.

There was a time when you could put in offers, in this instance for drygore weapons, and as long as you had the highest offer in the GE when a new item was added to it via coinshare, it would give you the item for mid price and return all of the excess GP. It was very easy money, but the risk was that someone might sell the item (either from lootshare or from one that they owned), in which case you would buy it for the high price that you were offering.

I did this after Jagex artificially changed the price on Drygores from 500m GE to 250m.

Forexample, if they were worth 350m street price, I would put an offer in for 355, get a coinshared drygore + 105m back and then turn around and sell it for 350m.

Those were probably my best every flips.
KO
KO
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down