Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BXP weekend and the Avatar!

5 posters

Go down

BXP weekend and the Avatar! Empty BXP weekend and the Avatar!

Post by Pandajedi Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:59 pm

Hey guys! So we all know the bxp weekend is coming up, and that may mean a lot or a little to any given clan member, but I certainly have big plans for it!

This is by no means a necessity, and it is a mere suggestion and I would love to see your feedback on it.

My thoughts were to suggest, if certain people with avatar rights have any big plans for bxp weekend, Could we somehow coordinate certain time periods for certain people who would like to volunteer for bxp weekend?

For ex.. for that saturday, if someone Admin + will be skilling a bunch, I would love having ava at edge as a sort of home base for a few hours to maximize my xp. I know this may be hard to do.. but even if someone had particular plans they could post and let us know It would be super cool!

Pandajedi

Back to top Go down

BXP weekend and the Avatar! Empty Re: BXP weekend and the Avatar!

Post by Im Mediocre Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Yeah we should definitely communicate and try to have everyone in the clan who is "bank skilling" at the same location.

Im Mediocre

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:44 pm

I am all for this idea. Are we sure the bonus will stack?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://labyrinthclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandajedi Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Admin wrote:I am all for this idea. Are we sure the bonus will stack?

Ah good call Rew... This will probably be a difficult question to answer so if anyone has any info let us know!

I was hoping they would stack, but that the ava bonus obviously wouldn't get multiplied... So I'm hoping for say in the beginning of the weekend (base xp x 2.7) + whatever the ava bonus would have been for the initial base xp

Pandajedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake The Snake Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:54 pm

I'm guessing that the ava bonus might actually multiply with the bonus xp weekend, since it does with current bonus xp. That is, currently if you have bonus xp in a skill and you're standing next to the avatar (a 6% increase), you get initial xp * 200% (bonus xp) * 106% (avatar) = 212% total xp.

Has anyone heard how the bonus xp weekend will work with our current bonus xp? I don't think bonus xp existed last time they did a bonus xp weekend, but I could just be forgetting...

Jake The Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Was browsing the RSOF for information on whether or not BXP decreased over time; which it does not, but I also found out the Avatar will have no bonus. Sad

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?254,255,327,65302913#FAQ
Beacon
Beacon
Admin
Admin

http://forums.d2jsp.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake The Snake Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Thanks for the link. That answers a lot of questions. It's too bad our avatar will be useless, though... pale

It is really nice that the multiplier won't decrease, so we can actually play, instead of logging in according to a timer to check trees, etc.

Jake The Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down