Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

About Services

3 posters

Go down

About Services Empty About Services

Post by Admin Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:01 pm

This is an addtion to our existing rules and polices.

I will define the rules for account services here -- they are subject to change. Unlike d2jsp, we do not offer any mediation of services; likewise we have no "Scammer Accusations" help.

1. We do no mediate services.
2. DO NOT agree to account services for any currency using our clan chat, ventrilo, forum, or anything else that may be considered to "belong" to us. If you get scammed from doing that and I can see that a scam happened, yeah we'll remove the scammer. But that doesn't help a lot, because we have no repay service.
3. Non-account services: this is very broad. If there's a chance you can get scammed, either don't do it or assume all risk.
4. If you are involved in an off-site service (e.g., from d2jsp), then you are 100% responsible for the actions done to your account. If the person on your account abuses clan members, doesn't cap or visit at the citadel, etc., it's on you. You can be removed from the clan or demoted due to issues arising from services.
4. Post in this topic if someone will be on your account, post the duration of the service, and post when the person is finished the service. This helps us keep track of the character.

Scammed?:

If you are scammed, post the issue on our forum and get the attention of a Deputy Owner or higher. As a general rule, if I feel a scam took place, the accused member will be removed. I will look for proof (I won't say what will count as proof publicly), but I may not require absolute proof to remove someone. This isn't because I want to be unfair. I want to be fair to the case/case history should one exist. Moreover, if someone scams and the scam causes a Locked/Scammer tag on d2jsp, it counts as a scam here. In fact, if you get a Scammer tag on d2jsp, you will be removed from the clan whether or not it relates to anything we do.

It is very important that you realize we do not offer ANY official "scammer accusation" help. If you are scammed, we are not here to offer or force repayments, we are not obliged to "solve" a case, and we are not necessarily going to check on cases at all. The only reason why i would check a case is because I don't want scammers in the clan. It's not about helping you, especially because services create an inherent vulnerability on your account.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://labyrinthclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

About Services Empty Re: About Services

Post by Admin Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Update (new rule): during a service, members above General receiving services will be reduced to the Recruit rank. This is a policy aimed to help make sure the person doing the service does not appear to be the person on the account; hopefully, this prevents abuse from a character in a position of authority.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KO Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:43 pm

A good rule and very fair.
Is there an official stance on discussing services/jobs on this forum? If it gets advertised to the general RS public it could lead to problems with reports for account sharing.
KO
KO
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:19 pm

I don't think we should support services.

Mostly likely requesting for services to be done or asking to perform services will be closed down. I don't know whether it would be "punished" in any sense, but it's not allowed here.

Reporting a service scam here is alright if it's someone in the clan and a conflict develops. But the service shouldn't start here.

Basically none of our official communications should involve seeking service jobs (to do or to be done). Not even asking where to have them done. ofc a ton of members here came from d2jsp, so if they want services done they know to ask there. If someone asks where a service can be done, please send them to d2jsp (and nowhere else, and without supporting the service in any way).
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandajedi Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:15 pm

I would also be in favor of no major service discussion allowed in our cc/via our clan forum. Some of our members may be non jsp... and we do not want to confuse them/seek in game attention.

Pandajedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Pandajedi wrote:I would also be in favor of no major service discussion allowed in our cc/via our clan forum. Some of our members may be non jsp... and we do not want to confuse them/seek in game attention.

I think we will want to minimize it. Perhaps not to temp ban for it unless someone keeps it up after being asked not to do it Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum