Labyrinth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Update discussion - Power To The People

3 posters

Go down

Update discussion - Power To The People Empty Update discussion - Power To The People

Post by KO Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Short answer: AMAZING!

Long answer: One of the most interesting aspects of OSRS, to me, was the way the mods polled each update and only worked on what players wanted. Whilst it is clear that a lot of RS has no idea what they actually want - with some direction from the original Jmod's goals, it is possible to have the best of both worlds. I am really looking forward to this update and think that it is AMAZING!
KO
KO
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Update discussion - Power To The People Empty Re: Update discussion - Power To The People

Post by Admin Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Is this an upcoming update for EOC/RS3?

Seems to me like maybe the content developers can't decide what to do so they want to give us options to figure it out? That is, sounds to me like it's just their ideas being polled, rather than players' ideas being polled. On that note, I guess they could just fake the whole thing either way.

I like the idea of giving players a choice.

My own big idea would be to shift the focus of updates so that everyone can benefit from them. A lot of updates basically come down to being stuff that higher-leveled players can dominate or manipulate, especially in the marketplace. As a maxed player with lots of capital in-game, I admit I sometimes take those advantages. It's not fair but it's an available choice.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://labyrinthclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Update discussion - Power To The People Empty Re: Update discussion - Power To The People

Post by Admin Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:34 pm

+1: not to poop on the potential update if I understand it correctly. I am more annoyed that RS constantly develops new content and that most of it is high-end/high-level content. Partly it's a complaint about capitalizing on confusion and partly it's an in-game justice complaint. It's not to say that there could be a lot of great content on the way.

I'd just like to see less content develpment in general along with fairer development with respect to the gaming community. These days there are lots more high-end/high-level characters, so it's not as "bad" as it once was Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://labyrinthclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:45 am

Personally I would like more mid-level content. Being all skills 70+ I feel stuck in a bit of a void with all this Tier-90 content coming out.

Just my 2 cents, though; partly biased because I'm a noob. Very Happy
Beacon
Beacon
Admin
Admin

http://forums.d2jsp.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down